This week at work we did an activity designed to help our team get to know each other better. Everyone asked each other a bunch of questions – some personal, some work-related, some completely random – and everyone else had to answer. It was a surprisingly fast way to form a connection with one another and by the end we were all smiling.
The exercise made me wonder about our readers; your needs and desires. So, this week, you do the talking! Answer our seven questions in the comments section (with the number next to the question so that everyone knows which question you’re answering) and share with your friends. If you want to participate anonymously that’s completely ok, it’ might be cathartic 😉
We can’t wait to get to know you all better, and for you to get to know each other too. Have fun!
- What is your favourite destination on the internet and why?
- What would you never do again?
- What is your secret dream?
- You can invite three people to a dinner party, dead or alive. Who do you invite and why?
- What is your favourite characteristic?
- Who is a person in your life that you understand the least?
- What is your prophecy for the world?